Friday, August 28, 2009

Not clear, nor blue, nor easy

Thank you very much Clear Blue Easy ovulation test stick for malfunctioning! I used up my 7 generic Target brand test sticks (all negative) so I stopped by wal-mart on my way home from work (hey, it's like two blocks from my house and I was in a hurry). I had to pee so bad that I wasn't thinking clearly and bought a name brand kit. I run home, pee on the stick...and nothing. Not even a reference line! $18!! I will try another one tonight (hopefully I can make myself pee again soon, I was holding that last one in all day) and I swear to whatever, if it malfunctions as well, I'm asking for a refund.

Hopefully this is the only dud in the box. I will NOT be a happy camper otherwise.

Can't I just get some litmus paper? Peeing on sticks seems like a chemistry experiment anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Are there ways to buy them cheaper online? I know there are for pregnancy tests.
    You should get a refund if it doesn't work. The customer is always right.

    ReplyDelete