Had a moment of worry yesterday. My doctor called in my prescription but the pharmacy didn't have it in stock. In fact, no pharmacy in town had it in stock because they said they called around. But this is why god invented express shipping, so that I could start my new meds on time. I just took my first pill tonight so we'll see how tomorrow goes. Everyone deals with medication side effects differently and I don't tend to have side effects with most medication but this is a whole new adventure.
I warned two of my co-workers/friends about the possible side effects so they promised that if "Chloe" (my clomid alter-ego) shows her gnarly face, that they would keep me in check.
I can't believe I'm on fertility medication. That is sooo weird to say. Some people have asked me if I'm going to turn into octo-mom. For the record...NO. That's not quite how it works. The fact that I have an 8-10% chance of having twins while on this medication freaks me out enough.
I think you could handle twins. I know Chloe could handle twins!
ReplyDeleteChloe came out today on my way to work...or it may have just been my normal road rage. the only side effects I've noticed thus far is that my ovaries hurt, lol. I have like a dull ache in my lower back and I have a feeling that might be it.
ReplyDelete