Well, so far so good on the Clomid I guess. I took my last pill last night (day 7). I haven't really had many noticeable side effects yet. Sunday night I got a crappy night of sleep, kept waking up every other hour, was hot, and had some really bizarre dream that involved peeing on an egg (like chicken eggs from a carton). Then the word "yes" or "no" would magically appear on the egg. That's all I got from the dream. So I'm assuming it has something to do with taking a pregnancy test??? So weird.
But other than that, no real side effects. I have been rather sleepy lately but who knows what that is from. I sure could use a hot flash at work because it is FREEZING up here. My mood has been stable except for the occasional grumpiness, which I am allowed to have, as is everybody.
I decided that I wasn't going to temp (take your basal body temperature each morning) because it's a lot of work. I might try it next cycle if this cycle doesn't pan out. I was considering buying an OPK (ovulation predictor kit). My cousin informed me that it can often give out a false positive while on Clomid. I did some reading about that and most of what I read indicated to use the OPK no sooner than 3 days after your last Clomid pill because it can mess with your LH levels. So I might try that. I'm not sure how much they cost so if they're ungodly expensive then I might reconsider. Though, considering how much money I've WASTED on home pregnancy tests in the past, an OPK is probably not a bad investment.
No comments:
Post a Comment