Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I feel like I'm back in trigonometry with all these graphs

Yeah, I'm getting a little discouraged. Not to say nothing will happen, but today is cycle day 15 and my fifth day of using the ovulation predictor tests. All have been negative so far. I've also been temping for 5 days (even though I said I wasn't going to do that this time around). I saw a tiny little spike in it yesterday and it dropped again today. Nothing significant though. Supposedly, your temp is supposed to drop right before ovulation, then increase after that (more than .4 of a degree I guess). I didn't start temping until day 11. It probably doesn't work the same for everyone, and since I'm always just a little bit different, I'm sure I'll end up being an exception to the rule, haha. I guess at least if I don't get a positive ovulation test before my blood test on day 21, I'll know what to expect when my labs come back. Then they'll probably have to up my dosage which I'm sure will be a JOY. Some people ovulate later than others, maybe my day is yet to come.

Staying upbeat about this whole thing is exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment