I have an appointment a week from Monday to meet with my doctor. Once again, I'm preparing a list of questions and concerns to present to her...I'm sure she just loves me. I have a very inquiring mind. Hopefully we'll discuss what my options are if this last round doesn't work out. My fingers are crossed so tightly that it hurts.
Justin and I did do some talking. He is a very rational person, I am not always. I mean for the most part I am, but sometimes I get sucked into the pattern of how life SHOULD be. You know, college, marriage, house, baby (sarcasm). Haha, and I'm so not typical I don't know why I think I have to fit into this cookie cutter path. He reminded me that I am only 25 and my child-bearing years are far from over (well let's hope so anyway). We agreed that if we had to take a year or two (or more) to save up some money for treatment then that's just what we'll have to do. I'm beginning to be ok with that thinking.
I haven't given up hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment