Did I ever mention that the medroxyprogesterone makes me really bitchy? I try so hard to control it but man, it really makes me a cranky person. When I get my period on my own I just get emotional and my boobs hurt. The synthetic has quite a different effect on me.
Speaking of being bitchy, I'll be starting the 2nd round of Clomid today, this time at 100mg. That is, if the pharmacy has it in stock (or can find it somewhere else in town). I worry about that. I technically should be starting it today but last time they had to special order it. Not my fault, I got my P. on Saturday and of course my doctor's office is not open on the weekends so I had to wait until today (day 3) to call in. They won't prescribe it to me until I get my P. I had hardly any side effects at 50 mg (except for those damn hot flashes) but double the dose could mean, double the side-effects. We'll see.
Wish me luck.
Wishing you lots of luck! Miss you. I may be heading up to the Quad Cities again in October. I will let you know, and maybe we can meet in the middle somewhere for lunch or dinner or something.
ReplyDeletedefinitely let me know if you're going to be in the QC in October! I would love to see you and Cole!
ReplyDelete