Round 6: no go. It was so crazy too because I didn't get cramps or anything like I normally do and I had a bit of spotting beforehand (which never happens). So of course I go out and buy a pregnancy test to take the next day. But the next day, it came, full force. So that was awesome.
Now I feel a little like a lost puppy. Justin and I will go through the next set of testing (semen analysis and hysterosalpingogram) and use some of our tax return to pay for it. Not exactly what I wanted to use any of that money for but you'll have that. I don't know when I'll schedule it. Justin can go in anytime. He has it easy. Jerk off in a cup. Seriously. I, on the other hand, had a nightmare a few nights ago about the hysterosalpingogram. I've been assured that it's really not that bad and it's similar to a pap-smear but I'm still a little bit scared. Why can't they just put me under and do it? (haha). I'm thinking within the next month or two I'll go in for that. If there are any abnormalities discovered from either of the tests, then we'll figure out what we need to do. If both tests are normal, then I think it's back on drugs and possibly IUI. We may take some time off from all the madness before we move on to that anyway.
One thing I promised myself was that if the last round of Clomid didn't result in pregnancy, I would put my excess energy into other outlets for a while. I have a volunteer app for the Cedar Rapids Animal Shelter that I've been delaying sending it so I'm going to mail that on Monday. I'm also going to focus on losing weight. I am not at a healthy weight right now so now that the weather is getting nicer and I can be outside a lot more, I'm really going to try this time. I'm not sure if that will help with anything but it's something that I need to do.
I've had to work for a lot of what I have so why should having babies be any different I suppose?
No comments:
Post a Comment