I don't know if it's because spring is almost here and spring is my favorite season but I feel like something switched over in my brain. Like I feel more optimistic about everything all of a sudden. Maybe it's also because I ran into a friend of mine who just had a baby in January, we chatted, then she told me she had two miscarriages and a long bout of trying and not getting pregnant beforehand. I never knew any of that. So I feel like I can do this. I'm kind of relieved to be taking some time off from medication. I was so scared of getting the HSG (hysterosalpingogram) just yesterday and now today I feel like I can do it, no big deal. That's me though, I feel strong one day and scared the next.
We're kind of waiting for our tax return before getting either of the tests done but I think I might have Justin go ahead and do his whenever. It IS pretty convenient for him after all and the inconspicuous brown paper bag with a spooge cup inside has been sitting on our kitchen counter for a few weeks. My test, on the other hand, will have to wait until we get some extra dough, which is fine.
There will still be bad days where all I wanna do is sulk about how crappy my situation is but today I felt really positive about where things COULD go.
No comments:
Post a Comment