Sunday, January 24, 2010

Smooth sailing ahead

It's been smooth sailing this round so far. Well, except for the nasty mood swings I had this time around. They were BAD. But they only lasted while I was on the clomid for 5 days. I tried really hard to keep the moodiness in check after I exploded the first day.

# of kidney stones this round: big fat zero
# of days sick with a cold or something this round: big fat zero
# of positive ovulation tests this round: two

The last test (from today) was SUPER positive. I don't know if that's possible but it happened. I had a positive Ov test yesterday but today the test line came back SUPER dark, darker than the reference line. My LH level must be crazy right now! That's a good thing.

So things are going my way after two rounds of suckiness. Keep those fingers crossed for a few more weeks!

1 comment: