Friday, January 8, 2010

NEXT!

I was totally right. Am I tuned in or what? So, here we go with round 5. This is my second-to-last Clomid trial so let's hope that A) my ovulation isn't delayed by a cold or kidney stones or the like and B) that a little embryo decides to hang out for a while.

I might go get drunk tonight because I can. I'm also going to dye my hair finally. I'm also going to get on Amazon.com and buy those Biggest Loser DVDs I've been looking at for a while. Maybe being less fat will help the process.

So if you're a person of prayer, please give god (or whoever you pray to) a shout out for me. I feel kind of hypocritical praying so I don't usually. Otherwise, just send some good vibes my way. I'm gonna need all the help I can get, haha.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you (and Michelle) almost daily. And I don't think it would be hypocritical for you to pray. But that's just my opinion. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete