I feel the cramps coming on. You know what that means. I can expect my arch nemesis in the next day or so. Not really surprised. I try not to work myself up too much each round. Just makes for a bigger letdown. I still feel like saying this: "AHHHHHHHHH!" So we've got cramps starting, and my BBT started to dip today. FYI, your BBT decreases right before your cycle ends due to a decrease in progesterone.
I've even been avoiding alcohol for the past two weeks and put off dying my "desparately in need of a coloring" hair just in case. I didn't even have a drink on New Year's Eve! Oh well, what do you do? You can't stop it from happening once it's ready to go. It was a wacky cycle anyway. I'm leaving early from work today so I can go sulk all afternoon. Haha, just kidding. I am leaving early though.
I really hate how mother nature drags this out. Cramps for an entire day usually, then a day or two later, the inevitable. Being a girl is tough.
Being a girl IS tough. And my best friend always says, "Aunt Flo is a *itch." If you were here, I would buy you a beverage of your choice. Hoping to come up to IL in Feb or Mar depending on weather, and hope to see you whenever I do make it up.
ReplyDeleteSteph, I actually thought I wasn't pregnant because I felt cramps coming on. Nope. Anyways, you can have cramps throughout your 1st trimester.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, for next time, just so you know.
Well, I sort of had them this morning but they weren't as bad as they usually are (they're usually BAD). So we'll see. I refuse to take a test until aunt flo is late. I drove myself nuts with HPTs for a long time so I don't even remember the last time I bought one.
ReplyDeleteAmanda, I will definitely make an effort to get down to the Quad Cities if you come up!
ReplyDelete