Sunday, October 11, 2009

Could it be?

Well, we (I) may have had a positive ovulation pee stick today. The test line was thinner than the reference line, but it was definitely as dark as the reference line. That's what you're going for, for those of you who haven't had the joy of using these tests. They are not like a home pregnancy test where if you get two lines, it's positive. No, it can't be that easy. You have to analyze the lines and see if they match up. I wish I wasn't such a cheap skate, then I could spring for those fancy ovulation tests that show a smiley face if it's positive. That would be so much easier. I sure hope they don't show a frowny face if they're negative. Well, only time will tell if I'm smart enough to read an OPK. Friday is the blood progesterone test.

Send good vibes to the lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment