Friday, July 10, 2009

Turn Your Head and Cough

This was supposed to be a blog about all the interesting info I got from my doctor's appointment on Tuesday...

HOWEVER - Karma, for whatever reason, has it out for me and I came down with horrible bronchitis last weekend. In the middle of the summer! Nobody around me was sick so I'm not really sure where it came from. I held out on rescheduling my appointment until the last minute in hopes that I would feel well enough to go, but Monday was probably one of the worst days and I had to reschedule early enough so I wouldn't be charged for missing my appointment. I could just see myself having a coughing fit and seeing the speculum go flying across the room. I'm also pretty cranky when I'm ill and I don't like people touching me.

So July 29th was the earliest next available opening. Awesome. 3 MORE weeks. I

t's a good thing I'm not religious because if I was, god would have some 'splainin' to do. Now I just blame everything on karma...that whore.

In other news, I'm having horrible breakouts on my face and upper back, my face feels so greasy and so does my hair for the last few days. How nice it would be if it actually meant something, like that I would be getting my period soon. Ya know, like people with normal cycles. But we all know the truth. It's probably just a spontaneous spike in some random hormone that occurred for some unexplainable reason. Those seem to be the theme-words to my life: spontaneous, random, unexplainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment