Thursday, July 23, 2009

Reproduction, reproduction! Put your pollen tube to work.

I've been having a hard time lately. I was watching reruns of Sex and the City the other night when Charlotte used the phrase "reproductively challenged" and I just giggled a little. I thought it was clever and it cheered me up a little bit. Of course I don't show it to anyone that I've been having a hard time, that's just not my personality. My brain has been in overdrive lately thinking about my upcoming doctor's visit. Less than a week away and the wait is driving me bonkers!

I will say that what makes things easier is having great friends. Some of my closest friends know my deal and they are geniunely interested in me getting things figured out. They ask me all the time if there have been any new discoveries. There hasn't, but perhaps soon there will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment