I'm having a little deja vu here today. Much to the disappointment of a few of my close friends, I am revisiting my current OBGYN, or rather the nurse lady (she's an ARNP) to have my annual exam. I need closure and before I just up and leave one doctor to go to another, I need to know that I am truly dissatisfied with the one I have. So I'm giving it one more go and if I end up getting upset again, I have a few referrals from friends. Unfortunately, one of those referrals is at the same office so I'd probably end up seeing the nurse again.
Here is where the deju vu starts: Last year I called sometime in May to schedule my annual exam (pap) and it happened to be scheduled for July 7th, 2008. Why do I remember this random fact? Easy, it's my wedding anniversary and I remember joking about it, that there is nothing more fun to do on your anniversary than to be in stirrups. So I called today and scheduled my annual exam and what do you know, they scheduled it for July 7th again! Weird. I found out I was pregnant last year on May 29th and had to cancel my pap appointment...how odd would it be to find out the same thing this year? Wishful thinking, I know. It won't happen...but if it were to, I'd think it was some kind of cruel joke considering the sequence of events last year.
I kind of wish I would've been able to get in sooner but it's my own damn fault for waiting until the last minute to schedule. Perhaps if I would've brought up the fact that my uterus is being a jerk, they might've scheduled me sooner. Oh well, it's only a little over a month away. Maybe Mother Nature will provide some answers of her own in the meantime.
No comments:
Post a Comment