Why "The Flamingo Diaries", you ask? When I was younger, I was was an idiot and called my fallopian tubes my "flamingo tubes" because I thought it was funny. Fallopian and flamingo sound alike. Flamingos have long skinny necks much like the tubes de fallop. Fallopian, flamingo, you love it.
I started this blog separate from my regular blog (see http://weezmachine.livejournal.com) because I A) didn't want to bore people with my woman issues, B) gross people out with my woman issues, and C) didn't want to take away from the masterpiece that is my other blog. I have a lot of pent up thoughts on finding a good OBGYN, struggling with fertility, and the chaos that is my menstrual cycle that I want to express and I didn't feel my other blog was the appropriate place to get them out.
So read on if you're interested, or don't, whatev. I'm hoping this blog will have a happy ending at some point, whatever that may be.
No comments:
Post a Comment