So much for those regular cycles, they are OVER. Bummer dude. It was nice while they lasted.
I have my annual OBGYN appt in August and I think I'll have another list of questions this year. I know I will have to get that HSG done before they give me anymore fertility drugs but I think they need to run some more blood tests. BTW: That HSG can't happen until I get my surgery bills from my kidney stuff paid off (hopefully by the end of this year). I think they need to check my thyroid again. Maybe some other glandular or hormone tests. There's got to be something there.
I've been thinking a lot lately about adoption. Do I really want to put my body through all of this? If we decided to adopt, it would be a few years from now before we would even start the process. It's expensive and we'd have to have a lot more money saved up. Maybe that's what I'm meant to do with my life: adopt.
Oh well, all we can do is wait patiently until my OBGYN appointment, and that may not result in anymore tests, seeing as that they've already done quite a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment