After 2 surgeries, the kidney stone has been dealt with. What a long process!
In unrelated news, this was the first month off of Clomid (since August) and I actually had a fairly normal cycle. I'm not getting my hopes up. It could have been a fluke, maybe there was some Clomid left in my system? I'm not sure how that works. My cycle was 36 days (just a few days longer than when on Clomid). Usually when I'm not on any meds I'll go at least 8 weeks between cycles. So if I calculate right, I would've ovulated just a few days after my first kidney stone surgery so obviously there was no hanky panky going on.
So, it'll be interesting to see how this next cycle goes. I'm not going all out and temping but I'll probably use the ovulation sticks. I'm not going to get all caught up in the hype because I've been through the ringer lately with kidney problems and I'm exhausted. We'll just take it one day at a time. After having a stent in for 3 weeks, the last thing I want to think about is giving birth.
No comments:
Post a Comment